If you’re having a crisis, here are some ideas –
- Contact your GP
- Out of hours contacts – NHS 111
- Go to A&E
- City residents only – 24-hour Mental Health Crisis Helpline 0208 432 8020
- Maytree – A sanctuary for the suicidal 0207 263 7070
- NHS Direct: 0845 46 47
- Saneline 0845 767 8000
- Samaritans 116 123
- FRANK (Drugs) Helpline 0800 77 66 00
- Substance Misuse Helpline 0800 066 55 25
- Drinkline 0800 917 82 82
- CALM (Campaign Against Living Miserably) 0808 802 5858 (5pm to midnight)
Welldoing is an independent psychotherapist and counsellor directory, filled with easy-to-follow information about mental health and wellbeing.
Living Life To The Full free online courses covering low mood and stress and all the common linked problems this causes
Down Your Drink helping you make decisions about your drinking
Mood Gym a free interactive, self-help program that provides cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) to help users prevent and cope with depression.
Rehab Recovery a free information service to help people who suffer from drug and alcohol addiction, and who may need alcohol rehab assistance.
Ocean Recovery Centre a useful guide explaining the link between addiction and anxiety.